Engaging for Life and Work
- 178 Downloads
Student’s employability and employment outcomes are a growing focus of the leadership in Australian universities driven by industry demands, increasing pressure on universities by governments and heightened student expectations.
- Cooper, L., Orrell, J., & Bowden, M. (2010). Work integrated learning: A guide to effective practice.Google Scholar
- Bosco, A. M., & Ferns, S. (2014). Embedding of authentic assessment in work-integrated learning curriculum. Asia-Pacific Journal of Cooperative Education, 15(4), 281–290.Google Scholar
- Ferns, S., Smith, C., Russell, L., & Cretchely, P. (2014). Assessing the impact of work integrated learning on student work-readiness. Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching.Google Scholar
- Foundation for Young Australians. (2015). The new work order: Ensuring young Australians have skills and experience for the jobs of the future, not the past. Retrieved from https://www.fya.org.au/report/new-work-order/.
- Foundation for Young Australians. (2016). The new work mindset report the 7 new job families to help young people navigate the new work order. https://www.fya.org.au/report/the-new-work-mindset-report.
- Hagel, J., Brown, J.S., Mathew, R., Wooll, M., & Tsu, W. (2014). The lifetime learner: A journey through the future of postsecondary education. Deloitte University Press. Retrieved from https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/industry/public-sector/future-of-online-learning.html?ind=74.
- Kay, J., Ferns, S., Russell, L., & Smith, J. (2018). Expanding work integrated learning (WIL) possibilities: Enhancing student employability through innovative WIL models. https://acen.edu.au/innovative-models/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/ATN-Final-Report-Expanding-Work-Integrated-Learning-WIL-Possibilities-October-2018.pdf.
- RMIT University. (2016). Ready for life and work RMIT strategic plan to 2020. Retrieved May 20, 2019, from http://mams.rmit.edu.au/876tl55i1af1.pdf.
- The Australian Industry Group. (2018). Skilling: A national imperative 2018. Retrieved May 20, 2019, from https://cdn.aigroup.com.au/Reports/2018/Survey_Report_WFDNeeds_Skilling_Sept2018.pdf.
© Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019