Five Input Multilayer Full Adder by QCA Designer
QCA is an upcoming technology with high performance and ultra-low power, less time to designs any circuit while comparing with that of CMOS technology. In existing design the full adder is design with coplanar crossover method. This method requires more number of cells and leading to large area. In the present investigation coplanar crossover and multilayer methods have been implemented with 16 nm dot cells. Five input majority gate is proposed using multilayer full adder architecture and three input majority gate is designed using coplanar crossover method. The offer circuit to perform ultra-low power there by decreasing the area by 20% and more over complexity of circuit is reduced.
KeywordsPolarization QCA clock Wire Full adder Majority gates Inverter
- 1.Mehta, U., Dhare, V.: Quantum-dot cellular automata (QCA): a survey. Emerging Technologies. ArXiv:1711.08153 (2017)
- 5.Akeela, R., Wagh, M.D.: A five input majority gate in quantum dot cellular automata. In: NSTI – Nanotech, vol. 2 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Navi, K., Chabi, A.M., Sayedsalehi, S.: A novel seven input majority gate in quantum-dot cellular automata. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Issues 9(1), 84 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Jaiswal, R., Sasamal, T.N., Efficient design of full adder and subtractor using 5-input majority gate in QCA. In: Proceedings of 2017 Tenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3), 10–12 August 2017 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Basu, S., Bal, A.: Design of efficient full adder in quantum-dot cellular automata. Int. J. Comput. Appl. 104(3) (2014). ISSN 0975-8887Google Scholar