Flame Detection Method Based on Feature Recognition
- 90 Downloads
This paper introduced technique of current flame detecting system based on the CCD camera from which the color images are transferred into a computer, then the image processing algorithm is used to determine whether there is fire in the image sequence, the monitoring method is the most important in the whole system. The initiation of flame is a slowly process in which the image characteristics are very clearly, As the shape, area, and intensity of the flame in different time, each one varies every time. The image information of flame is analyzed in this paper, the regularity is summarized in color feature and dynamic characteristics, which is the main basis for the design of the identification algorithm. The color model is established based on the analysis of the characteristics of flame color, and the dynamic characteristics of the flame are identified according to the irregularity, the similarity and the stability of the flame, so as to provide the accurate basis for the flame detection.
KeywordsFlame recognition Colour character Dynamic character
Project supported by Natural Science Foundation Project of Liaoning Province, No. 20180520011.
- 1.Zhou F, Li X, Zhang X (2015) PCNN based Otsu multi-threshold segmentation algorithm for noised images. J Comput Inf Syst 21(8):7791–7798Google Scholar
- 6.Chen TH, Kao CL, Chang S (2003) An intelligent real-time fire-detection method based on video. In: Proceedings of IEEE 37th annual 2003 international Carnahan conference on security technology. Taipei, pp 104–111Google Scholar
- 7.K.R.Castleman. Digital Image Processing. Electronic Industry Press, 2011, pp. 389 ~ 391Google Scholar
- 8.Lin KY, Wu JH, Xu Lh (2005) A survey on color image segmentation techniques. Image Graph 10(1):1–10Google Scholar
- 9.Horng WB, Peng JW, Chen CY (2005) A new image-based real-time flame detection method using color analysis. In: Proceedings of 2005 IEEE international conference on networking, sensing and control. Tucson, Arizona, USA, pp 100–105Google Scholar
- 10.Chen TH, Yin YH, Huang SF, Ye YT (2006) The smoke detection for early fire-alarming system base on video. In: Proceedings of the 2006 international conference on intelligent information hiding and multimedia signal processing (IIH-MSP’06) processing, pp 427–430Google Scholar
- 11.Dedeoglu Y, Toreyin BU, Gudukbay U et al (2005) Real-time fire and flame detection in video. In: Proceedings of IEEE ICASSP’05, pp 669–672Google Scholar