Modeling and Simulation of Huge AC Power Network for Optimization of Corona Power Loss Through TLBO Algorithm
Corona loss happens most in transmission half in a power network. In this paper, a new methodology for estimating corona power loss along with the intention of optimum choice of transmission lines in local or state dispatching centers with high response rate is suggested. During this methodology, convergence characteristics of the TLBO have been assessed. Several trials have been conducted with differential values so as to justify the robustness of the planned methodology. Considering the equality of the solution and convergence speed obtained, this technique looks to be able to calculate corona for estimating the corona loss. Designed formula which supported this suggested model in India’s 220, 400, and 765 kV power network with 1296 exploited samples for coaching TLBO network is implemented. Results of the algorithm indicate the generalized chance and better response rate of the suggested model.
KeywordsCorona Transmission line network Dispatching center TLBO algorithm
- 1.Epri.: Power transmission line Reference ManualGoogle Scholar
- 2.Gh-Heidari.: Experimental/ mathatical model for loss factor. IEEE—NAPS, NEVADA, USA (1992, October)Google Scholar
- 4.Maruvada, P.S.: Corona performance of high-voltage transmission lines, pp. 179–233. Research Studies Press, Baldock, UK (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Rao, R.: Review of applications of TLBO algorithm and a tutorial for beginners to solve the unconstrained and constrained optimization problems. Decis. Sci. Lett. 5(1), 1–30 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.MATLAB 2016 Google Scholar