Main Report: Zhejiang’s Experiments Regarding the Chinese Dream and Its Inspirations
- 42 Downloads
Since the beginning of the 21st century, guided by the principles established during the 16th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, Zhejiang, a province which has gradually gained prominence since reform and opening-up, has stayed ahead by carrying out the “Eight-Eight Strategies” and pragmatic work, thus making a series of brilliant achievements and bringing about Zhejiang’s experience—which has been widely recognized at home and abroad and has actively been drawn upon in the rest of the country—which is mainly characterized by and basically covers a people-oriented diversified economy, an inclusive and orderly society, cultural self-improvement and innovation, well-functioning services from the government, a strong and vigorous building up of the Party (See Liu Yingqiu et al. in Zhejiang Experience and Its Implication for the Development of China, Social Sciences Academic Press, pp. 1–35, 2007), as well as yielding the first batch of fruitful results at the provincial level with respect to the Chinese Dream of national rejuvenation.
- Chen Liuyu (Chief Editor), Annual Report on the Development of Zhejiang 2006·Rule of Law Volume, Hangzhou Publishing House, 2006.Google Scholar
- Ge Licheng (Executive Chief Editor), Annual Report on the Development of Zhejiang 2005·Economy Volume. Hangzhou Press, 2005, pp. 3–11.Google Scholar
- Huang Ping, Jin Mindan, Zhejiang Sample of “List of Powers”, Economic Daily, September 21, 2014, Page 8.Google Scholar
- Liu Yingqiu et al., Zhejiang Experience and Its Implication for the Development of China (General Report Volume). Social Sciences Academic Press, 2007.Google Scholar
- Shen Xiquan, Yue Deliang, In Zhejiang, Four Lists and One Network Speed Up Government Reform, Economic Information Daily, July 20, 2014, Page 8.Google Scholar
- The National Bureau of Statistics: China Monthly Economic Indicators. 2014, (8):198, 200.Google Scholar
- The Xinhua News Agency: The Congratulatory Letter Sent by Xi Jinping to the Eco Forum Global Annual Conference Guiyang 2013, the official website of the Central Government of China, http://www.gov.cn/ldhd/2013-07/20/content_2451855.htm, accessed on 2015-01-08.
- Xi Jinping, Carrying out Solid Work to Stay Ahead ‒ Line of Thought and Practice in Promoting New Development in Zhejiang, The Party School of the CPC Central Committee Press, 2006.Google Scholar
- Xi Jinping, Consolidating the Governance Foundation, Enhancing the Capacity for Governance, Dang Jian Yan Jiu, 2005(2), p. 19.Google Scholar
- Xi Jinping, Zhijiang Xinyu, Zhejiang People’s Publishing House, 2007, p. 149.Google Scholar
- Zhang Yanlong, The Pressure-induced Transformation in a Large Province of the Private Economy, The Economic Observer. 2007-02-19, A12.Google Scholar
- Zhejiang Provincial Bureau of Statistics, the Survey Office of the National Bureau of Statistics in Zhejiang: Zhejiang Statistical Abstract (2015), internal edition, 2015, p. 2.Google Scholar
- Zhejiang Provincial Bureau of Statistics: Statistical Communiqué on Zhejiang’s National Economic and Social Development 2013. http://www.zj.gov.cn/art/2014/2/26/art_12371_1119958.html, accessed on 2015-01-08.
- Zhejiang Provincial Bureau of Statistics: Statistical Communiqué on Zhejiang’s National Economic and Social Development 2014. http://www.zj.stats.gou.cn/tigb/gmjishfzgb//201502/20150227_1533, accessed on 2015-06-08.