Edge Computing Resource Allocation Algorithm Based on Auction Game
Edge computing is a computing model that can effectively solve the resource-constrained problem of distributed networks. Resource virtualization is one of the important supporting technologies for edge computing. In this paper, the network resource allocation algorithm of edge computing is researched. Based on the analysis of resource virtualization research in the field of edge computing, the architecture model of edge computing system is proposed firstly, and the goal of resource consumption equalization is proposed. Edge computing resource allocation algorithm based on auction game, and verifying the feasibility and scientificity of the algorithm through simulation experiments.
KeywordsEdge computing Network resource allocation Balanced resource consumption Auction game
This paper is Supported by Foundation of Hebei Education committee of China (No. QN2015046).
- 2.Zhou, Y.-Z., Zhang, D.: Near-end cloud computing: opportunities and challenges in the post-cloud computing era. J. Comput. (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Shi, Y., et al.: Edge computing: a new computing model in the era of internet of everything. Comput. Res. Develop. 54(5), 907–924 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, Y., et al.: Edge computing: platforms, applications and challenges. Comput. Res. Develop. 55(2), 327–337 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Xiong, Z., et al.: Optimal pricing-based edge computing resource management in mobile blockchain. In: 2018 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC). IEEE (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, X., et al.: VM dynamic scheduling algorithm for mobile cloud computing. Syst. Eng. Electron. 37(9), 2176–2181 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, L., Cao, W.: A task unloading method for random programming and trading game in Ad-hoc mobile cloud environment. J. Electron. Inf. Technol. (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, H., Yan, Q., Zhu, J., He, X.: V2X task unloading scheme based on mobile edge computing. J. Electron. Inf. Technol., 1–8Google Scholar