The Regionalization of Eco-Geological Environment System and Brief Function Evaluation of Luoyang City
The construction of ecological civilization is a key way for sustainable development in the process of new urbanization in China. The functional regionalization and evaluation of urban eco-geological environment system is the primary premise and important foundation for the urban ecological civilization construction which provides geoscientific basis for scientific planning, construction of major projects and urban sustainable development. Taking Luoyang city as an example, this paper classifies and describes the eco-geological environment system of Luoyang from the perspectives of ecology and environmental geology in combined with the geological structure characteristics of Luoyang city, and carris out the regionalization and brief function evaluation of the eco-geological environment system. Finally, the countermeasures and suggestions for protecting different eco-geological environment systems in Luoyang City are put forward.
KeywordsEco-geological environment system Regionalization characteristics Function evaluation Protection countermeasures Ecological civilization
This paper is sponsored by environmental geological survey in 1:50000 of the northern town planning area in Zhongyuan Urban agglomeration (Project Code: DD20160244).
- 1.Hu, Y.L., Wang, P., Zhang, L.P., et al.: Application of remote sensing in mining area ecology environment evaluation. J. Resour. Dev. Market. 27, 584–586 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Ma, L.L., Tian, S.F., Wang, N.: Ecological environment evaluation of the mining area based on AHP and fuzzy mathematics. J. Remote Sens. Land Resour. 25, 165–170 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, M.X.: Discussion on eco-geological environment system and comprehensive ecological environment geological survey. J. Hydrogeol. Eng. Geol. 3, 3–6, 12 (1999) Google Scholar
- 4.Yan, Zh.P., Jiao, H.J., Chen, G.Y., et al.: Environmental geological survey and evaluation report of main cities in Henan Province in China (Luoyang City). Zhengzhou, Henan Province (2009). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, C.L., Hou, H.B., Zhang, Y., et al.: Integrated report on Geological Survey of Urban key Urban agglomeration in Central China. Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar