Study of Coal Integrated Network Decision Support System Based on GIS
In order to scientifically and safely develop coal resources, the paper designed and developed Coal integrated network decision support system with popular program and GIS. By adopting SQL Server 2005 and Geographical Information System software SuperMap Objects 5.3 combined with relevant program languages, the system is achieved. It discusses the data input, searching, and modifying of system, the functions of graphics editing, thematic mapping and the symbols library management, In particular, the functions of ventilation network analysis, transport of underground tunnel, supply and drainage analysis underground water, analysis of underground power lines and security contingency analysis. It preliminary discusses how to build digital mine.
KeywordsIntegrated network of coal GIS Decision support system
This work was supported by grants from Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province of China (D2015402134; D2017402159; 15967663D), and the Education Department of Hebei Province (BJ2018043 and ZD2018230), Handan Municipal Science and Technology Bureau (1723209055-2; 1721203048-2 and 1724230057-1).
- Yang, Y.C., Zhang, Y.H., Gao, Y.G., et al.: Analyzed on heat power of fire damp explosion of Chenjiashan mine. J. Hebei Univ. Eng. (Nat. Sci. Ed.) 24(4), 89–90 (2007a)Google Scholar
- Liu, H.D., Cui, X.M., Zhang, X.: Expression of coal mine ventilation network based on GIS. Saf. Coal Mines 08, 43–45 (2001)Google Scholar
- Yang, Y.L., Wang, Z.J., Cheng, L., Zhang, Q.T.: Development of mine ventilation information system based on GIS. Min. Saf. Environ. Prot. 04, 35–37 (2007b)Google Scholar
- Qi, M.J., Gao, G.F.: Study on dynamic ventilation management system basing on MapX module technique. Min. Eng. 02, 62–63 (2007)Google Scholar
- Cao, Z., Li, J.X.: Based on GIS of coal mine ventilation information management system design. Coal Mine Mach. 09, 289–291 (2012)Google Scholar
- Nie, L.G., Zhang, H.J.: Underground power monitoring and management system based on GIS. Ind. Minc Autom. 11, 93–95 (2013)Google Scholar
- Liu, H.X., Shi, C.M., et al.: Design of Handan public transport inquiry system based on ComGIS. J. Hebei Univ. Eng. (Nat. Sci. Ed.) 25(3), 76–78 (2008)Google Scholar