Digital Signal Processing Technology of DVOR Navigation Signal
In order to make the civil aviation navigation system digital and miniaturization, a digital signal processing technology of applying the Doppler VHF Omnidirectional Range (DVOR) is proposed to improving the processing speed and the performance of the receiver data. This paper introduces the basic principle of DVOR signal and the basic principle and realization method of digital signal processing technology. Finally, we completed the design of digital signal demodulation, filtering, and comparison phase by LabVIEW 2016, so that the DVOR measure system can display information such as bearing.
KeywordsDVOR Digital signal processing Phase comparison
This paper is supported by the National Key R&D Plan (2017YFB0503402). The authors would like to thank the anonymous reviewers and editors for their helpful comments and suggestions.
- 1.DVOR4000 technical manual description, operating, maintenance. Italy: Thales ATM S.p.A.; 2000Google Scholar
- 2.Ni Y, Lu D, Wang Y, Cui M. Navigation principles and systems; 2015.Google Scholar
- 3.Doppler VOR VRB-52D, Interscan Navigation Systems Pty. Ltd.; 2016.Google Scholar
- 4.Aeronautical radio navigation aids Part 2: technical requirement for very high frequency omnidirectional range (VOR), MH/T 4006.2; 1998.Google Scholar
- 5.AWA Defence Industries Pty Ltd. Doppler VOR VRB-51D, vol 9. Australia; 1990.Google Scholar