Basic Theory of Military Law
“Military” is explained by Ci Hai (1999), a dictionary, as: “All issues directly related to war or armed forces are collectively called military, mainly including national defense construction and army building, war preparation and implementation.
- Mo Y, Qian S, Chen H (ed) (1990) Outline of military law. Chinese People’s Public Security University PressGoogle Scholar
- Su L (2004) Way to the city: transform of rule of law in China. The Law Press, p 32Google Scholar
- Tu M (ed) (1992) The science of military law. The Law Press, p 3Google Scholar
- Zhang J (1994) China’s legal tradition and modern transition. The Law Press, p 444Google Scholar
- Zhang S (ed) (2003) Study on military law. The Military Science Press, p 34Google Scholar