Smart Tourist Guide (Touristo)
Individuals travelling, frequently think that it’s hard to seek places and find nearby amenities, and this issue even looks greater when we cannot talk the neighbourhood dialect. Additionally while travelling in groups, individuals like exploring different places and may get lost, which again wind up troublesome for their companions individuals to find different individuals from the group. Touristo is a project about building up an android-based application in the field of travel and tourism. Android is a Google-developed programming language for mobiles and tablets. Additionally, Firebase is a real-time database which is utilized for information stockpiling and handling. Hence using the features provided, we intend to develop the application. By examining the above issues and different others, we are taking this venture with the goal to develop such application to overcome above issues and serve clients better.
KeywordsAndroid Firebase Location-based services Real-time location GPS
- 1.Singh, N. (2016). Study of google firebase API for android. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, 4(9), 16738–16743.Google Scholar
- 2.Ghadiyali, A., Tiku, A., Bandevar, S., & Tengale, R. (2015, April). Real time location tracking application based on location alarm. International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science, 4(4), 11352–11355. ISSN: 2319–7242.Google Scholar
- 3.Ferdaus, J. (2015). Android application: Travel guide. Research September 2015. https://doi.org/10.13140/rg.2.1.4865.4569.
- 4.Muzumil, S. (2014). Fast finder android application (Vol. 2, No. 2). A Thesis Presented to the Department of Software Engineering Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshore.Google Scholar
- 5.Jinendra, D. R., Bhagyashri, J. R., & Pranav, A. (2012). Smart travel guide. In 1st International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering &Technology.Google Scholar
- 6.Watkar, P. D., & Shahade, M. R. Smart travel guide: Application for mobile phone. International Journal of Research in Science & Engineering, 1(1). e-ISSN: 2394–8299.Google Scholar
- 7.Badekar, N., Parakh, T., Lokhande, P., Shelake, K., & Dhawas, N. A. (2015). Smart travel guide for android-enabled devices. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, 4(2).Google Scholar
- 8.Alshattnawi, S. (May, 2013). Building mobile tourist guide applications using different development mobile platforms. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 54.Google Scholar