Descriptive Data Analysis of Real Estate Using Cube Technology
With the progress and application of data analysis and processing expertise, the technologies such as data warehouse and cube technology had become the research spot of each business area. Online analytical processing technology has applications in the areas of merchandising system, college decision support system, enterprise marketing management system, knowledge data warehouse, and to analyze the curriculum chosen by students and many more. If we consider one business domain that is real estate, it is observed that online transactional processing technology has been applied. This paper focuses on application of online analytical processing and specifically descriptive data analytics, to extract more information from the traditional real estate datasets.
KeywordsCube Descriptive analysis Real estate analysis OLAP Visualization
- 1.Kimball, R. (1996). Data warehouse toolkit (3rd ed.).Google Scholar
- 2.He, Z., & Lin, B. (2011). Application of data warehouse and OLAP in merchandising system. In Proceedings-2011 International Conference on computational and Information Sciences, ICCIS 2011, pp. 449–451.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhenyuan, W., & Haiyan, H. (2010). OLAP technology and its business application. In 2010 Second WRI Global Congress on Intelligent Systems, pp. 92–95.Google Scholar
- 4.Ying-Ping, A., & Hu, J. (2017). OLAP application in enterprise marketing management system. In 2016 3rd International Conference on Systems and Informatics, ICSAI 2016, pp. 588–592.Google Scholar
- 5.Li, C., Wang, Y., & Guo, X. (2010). The application research of OLAP in college decision support system. In 2010 International Conference on Multimedia and Information Technology, MMIT 2010, pp. 74–77.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhao, H. (2008). Application of OLAP to the analysis of the curriculum chosen by students. In 2nd International Conference on Anti-counterfeiting, Security and Identification, ASID 2008, pp. 97–100.Google Scholar
- 7.Quafafou, M., Naouali, S., & Nachouki, G. (2005). Knowledge datawarehouses: Web usage OLAP application. In Proceedings—2005 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, WI 2005, pp. 334–337.Google Scholar
- 8.Shimura, M., Monma, F., & Mitsuyoshi, S. (2010). Descriptive analysis of emotion and feeling in voice. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Engineering, NLP-KE 2010, pp. 4–7.Google Scholar
- 10.Retrieved from Collector Rate in Punjab, http://punjabrevenue.nic.in/collectorrateframe.htm, (n.d.).
- 11.Retrieved from Justdial—Local Search, Order Food, Travel, Movies, Online Shopping, https://www.justdial.com/, (n.d.).