Use of Blockchain for Smart T-Shirt Design Ownership
This study aims to provide a reliable solution for the T-shirt designer to gain ownership of his design using the blockchain technology. As blockchain is a decentralized technology, it will provide authentication for the ownership of the artwork among various non-trusting members. In this research paper, we have explained how to resolve this issue for the designer as well as the customer. Using this method, a novel distributed application can be created.
KeywordsBitcoin Blockchain Smart contract Supply chain
- 1.The blockchain for education, an introduction. http://hackeducation.com/2016/04/07/blockchain-education-guide.
- 2.Bitcoin: A peer-to–peer electronic cash system. https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf.
- 3.Blockchain technology set to revolutionize the supplychain. https://due.com/blog/blockchain-technology-supply-chain.
- 4.Smartcontracts. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/smart-contracts.asp.
- 5.How do ethereum smart contracts work? https://www.coindesk.com/information/ethereum-smart-contracts-work/.
- 6.How blockchain revolutionizes supply chain management. http://www.digitalistmag.com/finance/2017/08/23/how-the-blockchain-revolutionizes-supply-chain-management-05306209.
- 7.Greenspan, G. (2015). MultiChain private blockchain—white paper. [Online]. Available: http://www.multichain.com/white-paper/.
- 8.Lacey, S. (2016). The energy blockchain: How bitcoin could be a catalyst for the distributed grid. [Online]. Available: http://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/the-energy-blockchain-could-bitcoin-be-a-catalyst-forthe-distributed-grid.
- 9.Regulation of blockchain revolution: Current statue and future trends. http://www.iamwire.com/2017/09/regulation-of-blockchain-revolution-current-status-and-future-trends/167370.
- 10.Blockchain in the supply chain: Too much hype. https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebanker/2017/09/01/blockchain-in-the-supply-chain-too-much-hype/#56382abe198c.