Research on Multi-layer Satellite Network QoS Routing Strategy Based on Logical Clustering
In order to meet the QoS requirements of broadband communication services of the space information network, efficient routing strategies need to be designed. Due to different businesses have different requirements on QoS, the existing on-board routing strategies cannot solve the problem simply and efficiently. Therefore, we design a multi-layer satellite network architecture based on logical cluster management model. Then a dynamic bandwidth adaptive QoS routing algorithm based on multi-queue scheduling and link state is designed on the multi-layer satellite network architecture. The simulation results show that the QoS routing algorithm proposed in this paper can better meet the QoS requirements of various services.
KeywordsSatellite network QoS Logical clustering Link state
- 1.Matasaru, P.D., Scripcariu, L., Diaconu, F.: An up-to-date overview on QoS for Satellite IP networks. In: International Symposium on Signals, Circuits and Systems, pp. 1–4 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Firouzja, S.A.N., Yousefnezhad, M., Othman, M.F., et al.: A wised routing protocols for LEO satellite networks (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, C., Ekici, E., Akyildiz, I.F.: Satellite grouping and routing protocol for LEO/MEO satellite IP networks. In: International Workshop on Wireless Mobile Multimedia, pp. 109–116 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, L., Sun, J.: Multi-service routing algorithm based on GEO/LEO satellite networks. In: International Conference on Network and Information Systems for Computers, pp. 80–84. IEEE (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Baohong, H.: IP network performance parameters and target requirements. Telecommun. Eng. Technol. 5, 26–29 (2001)Google Scholar