Visualization Analysis About Cyber Physical Systems Research Based on CiteSpace
Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) is the next generation of intelligent systems in which computing, communication, and control technologies are tightly integrated. Since it focusing on the close integration and coordination of computing and physical resources, it has widely used in transportation, medical science, intelligent manufacturing, energy Internet systems and other fields. In order to further explore the future development trend of CPS, the paper visually analyzed the related literature about CPS research in Web of Science core database by means of bibliometrics and knowledge map analysis software CiteSpace to more fully clarify the development process, frontier hotspots of the key technologies and main applications about CPS research.
KeywordsCyber Physical Systems Visualization analysis CiteSpace
This research is partly supported by the National Defense Equipment Advance Research Shared Technology Program of China (41402050301-170441402065), and Technological Equipment Mobilization Program of Dongguan (KZ2017-06).
- 1.Shi, J., Wan, J., Yan, H., Suo, H.: A survey of cyber-physical systems. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, pp. 1–6 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, Y., Chen, C., Liu, Z., et al.: Methodological function of knowledge map based on CiteSpace. Stud. Sci. Sci. 33(02), 242–253 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, Q., Zhou, X., Yang, G., et al.: Behavior modeling of cyber-physical system based on discrete hybrid automata. In: IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, pp. 680–684. IEEE (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Xie, F., Lu, T., Guo, X., et al.: Security analysis on cyber-physical system using attack tree. In: International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, pp. 429–432. IEEE (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, J., Abid, H., Lee, S., et al.: A secured health care application architecture for cyber-physical systems. Control Eng. Appl. Inform. 13(3), 101–108 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Lv, L., Lu, J., Zhang, Z., et al.: Looking into complex networks. Complex Syst. Complex. Sci. (Z1), 173–186 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Li, J., Chen, C.: CiteSpace: Text Mining and Visualization in Scientific Literature. Capital University of Economics and Business Press (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Wei, R.: An empirical study of keywords network analysis using social network analysis. J. Intell. 28(9), 46–49 (2009)Google Scholar