Social Life Cycle Assessment of Renewable Bio-Energy Products
The incorporation of social perspectives into standard manageability administration, instruments, and approaches had picked up noticeable quality as of late. An expanding number of activities advancing supply chain due perseverance have been situating social issues as a focal concern. Social life cycle assessment gives an all-encompassing, fundamental, and thorough apparatus to comprehend social issues that may emerge in the esteem chains of items and administrations managing human life today. For the most part the “Life cycle assessment” for bioenergy included three classifications: (i) Bioenergy creation, (ii) Environmental issues, (iii) Environmental target. This implies LCA techniques have been broadly utilized as a part of evaluating the natural effect from different sorts of bioenergy generation process. Uniquely, the greenhouse gases pulled in more consideration in this exploration territory. Because of the natural impacts, confinements, and additionally changes of the non-renewable energy sources, usage of substitution energies, for example, sustainable power sources is one of the principle arrangements keeping in mind the end goal to defeat to the vitality concerns. Among sustainable power sources, bioenergy and its related advancements is imperative for specialists and approach producers. Albeit diverse bioenergy advances have been produced, understanding the market and business possibilities of every innovation is imperative.
KeywordsLife cycle assessment Environmental impact Green house gases Bioenergy
- Dey, S., & Bhattacharya, P. (2016). Performance analysis of biogas plant for cooking applications and cost analysis. Energy Education Science and Technology Part B: Social and Educational Studies, 8(1), 1–12.Google Scholar
- Jayakumar, P. (2009). Solar energy resources assessment handbook. In Prepared for Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (APCTT) of the United Nations—Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) (p. 117).Google Scholar
- Karkoodi, S., Aslani, A., Talebi, M., Roumi, S., Abbassi, A. (2018). Transient 3D: Simulation of a flat plate solar collector in a mild climate condition. International Journal of Energy Optimization and Engineering. https://doi.org/10.4018/ijeoe.2018070105.
- Nizami, A. S., Shahzad, K., Rehan, M., Ouda, O. K. M., Khan, M. Z., Ismail, I. M. I., et al. (2017). Developing waste biorefinery in Makkah: A way forward to convert urban waste into renewable energy. Applied Energy, 186(1), 186–196.Google Scholar
- Tran, Th. (2007). Review of methods and tools applied in technology assessment literature. In PICMET ’07 - 2007 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering & Technology, IEEE Publisher. https://doi.org/10.1109/PICMET.2007.4349490