Optimal Choice of Location for Establishing Production Units by Application of Fuzzy Logic
In the present work we propose an economic decision making protocol by use of fuzzy logic. The problem here is the decision making problem of a multinational company which wants to establish a production unit to minimize its cost of production while the information available are fuzzy quantities. The main tool of fuzzy logic used here is the rank determination of fuzzy numbers. We apply the properties of fuzziness with any recourse to a defuzzification procedure.
- 2.Bede B.: Mathematics of Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic. Springer (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Harris J.: An Introduction To Fuzzy Logic Applications: microprocessor-based and intelligent systems engineering. Kluwer Academic Publishers (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Niimura T., Tanaka K.: An Introduction to Fuzzy Logic for Practical Applications (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Ross J.T.: Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications. Wiley(1995)Google Scholar
- 7.Kahraman C., Onar C. S., Oztaysi B.: Fuzzy Decision Making: Its Pioneers and Supportive Environment. In: Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, 341. Springer International Publishing Switzerland (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31093-0-2
- 8.Wierzchon, T.S.: Applications of fuzzy decision-making theory to coping with ill-defined problems. 7(1), 1–18 (1982)Google Scholar