Optimization of Location Information Hiding Algorithm for Anti Attack
The wireless communication network, often automatically positioning information about a user’s location, location privacy for the effective protection of the user, put forward a kind of position information hiding method based on Improved Genetic Algorithm for large data position information of a piecewise linear encoding processing, feature extraction of location information based on association rules, using vector quantization method for information fusion the data after encoding hidden design, improved genetic algorithm with location information encryption key construction, location information encryption and encoding processing, to achieve information hiding location optimization. The simulation results show that the design method of hiding location information, the location information of the good encryption performance, strong anti attack capability, improve the privacy protection performance of location information, and the encryption algorithm for the hidden cost is low, high real-time encoding of information hiding.
KeywordsImproved genetic algorithm Privacy protection Location information Encryption Coding
This research was supported by the National Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province (Grant No. F2015022), the University Nursing Program for Young Scholars with Creative Talents in Heilongjiang Province (project number: UNPYSCT-2017149), The Key Laboratory for Advanced Technology To Internet of Things (IOT2017A03), Guangxi Young And Mid Aged Teachers’ Basic Ability Promotion Project (2017KY0803), all support is gratefully acknowledged.
- 1.Sun, S.: A new information hiding method based on improved BPCS steganography. Adv. Multimed. 15(3), 1–7 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, X., Sun, H., Tobe, Y., Zhou, Z., Sun, X.: Coverless information hiding method based on the Chinese mathematical expression. In: Huang, Z., Sun, X., Luo, J., Wang, J. (eds.) ICCCS 2015. LNCS, vol. 9483, pp. 133–143. Springer, Cham (2015). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27051-7_12CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Gurung, S., Choudhury, K.P., Parmar, A., et al.: Multiple information hiding using cubical approach on random grids. J. Food Sci. 7(11), 54–63 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, J.-H., Long, C.-P.: Optical wireless transmission under the hidden image simulation reversible information hiding method. Comput. Simul. 34(5), 201–204 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, X.-M., Yin, X.: Speech information hiding approach in wavelet domain based on chaotic sequence. J. Syst. Simul. 19(9), 2113–2117 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Zou, Y., Zhang, Y.: Improved multi-objective genetic algorithm based on parallel hybrid evolutionary theory. Environ. Sci. Technol. 34(3), 133–134 (2015)Google Scholar