Human–Machine Analysis of Bus Station Identification System in Changzhou
This paper studies and designs the guidance, interface, color, height, and shape of the identification system of Changzhou bus station with the knowledge of ergonomics. Based on the basic function of the bus station identification system, considering body scale and visual characteristics of different groups, and through a variety of forms such as on-the-spot investigation and questionnaire research, puts forward the existing unreasonable problems that exist in the system. Then analyzes the problems and proposes the improvement scheme to provide the best visual guidance service for the passengers.
KeywordsBus station Identification system UI design Ergonomics
This work is supported by the Cooperation and Education item of Ministry of Education, No. 201702145009 and Undergraduate Innovation Program, No. 2017102941270.
- 1.Wang L (2012) Research on visual interface design with the sign of static public transport stop boards. Packag Eng 33(04):23–27Google Scholar
- 2.Ding Y-L (2011) Ergonomics. Beijing Institute of Technology Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wang D (2010) Analysis of railway station identification system based on ergonomics. Sichuan Archit 30(02):65–66, 68Google Scholar
- 4.Yan D-F, Zhang J-Y, Yang L-C, Liu Q (2015) Design of bus stop display screen based on ergonomics. Sci Technol Innov Herald 12(33):78, 80Google Scholar
- 5.Wang J-C (2011) Ergonomics in product design. Chemical Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 6.Chen H-L, Lu J-S (2010) The application of ergonomics in the identification system-visual essay. Advert Panor (China Signage) 01:35–38Google Scholar