A Kind of Extravehicular Lighting Environment Analysis Method of Shenzhou Spacecraft
A kind of extravehicular lighting environment analysis (ELEA) method of Shenzhou spacecraft is proposed. This study is useful when evaluating the working security of the extravehicular activity. First, a fine 3D model of Shenzhou spacecraft is built. Second, the complete space flight process of Shenzhou spacecraft is simulated. In that simulation, the orbital elements, the spatial position with sun and the flight attitude of Shenzhou spacecraft can all be calculated. Third, the extravehicular lighting environment is analysed. The radiation power and the illumination in the Shenzhou spacecraft can be estimated. Many experiment results have verified the correctness of proposed method.
KeywordsExtravehicular activity Space lighting Shenzhou spacecraft Radiation power Illumination estimation
This work is supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61501016 and the open project of the State Key Laboratory of Intense Pulsed Radiation Simulation and Effect under Grant No. SKLIPR1713.
- 1.Miller MJ, McGuire KM, Feigh KM (2015) Information flow model of human extravehicular activity operations. In: IEEEAC, pp 1–15Google Scholar
- 2.Hill TR, Johnson BJ (2010) EVA space suit architecture: low earth orbit vs. moon vs. mars. IEEEAC, pp 1–28Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang Z, He Z, Zhao R, Chen Y (2017) Mechanical process design on umbilical cable of spacesuit. Elec Proc Tech 38:289–290Google Scholar
- 6.Liu H, Yang J, Wang W, He Z, Yu W (2015) Illumination effect estimation based on image quality assessment. In: ICMMESE, pp 285–293Google Scholar
- 7.Xing J, Zhang Y, Li J, Feng Y (2012) Sequential scheduling in space missions, In: CyberC, pp 298–303Google Scholar
- 9.Liu X, Chao J, He N (2011) Study on the illumination simulation method for visual simulation of the space flight training simulator. J Astronaut 32:2622–2627Google Scholar
- 10.Xiang S, Zhang T (2007) Calculation of solar direct radiation on the satellite external surface using STK. Infrared Tech 29:508–511Google Scholar
- 11.Xu H (2016) Handbook of lighting design, 3rd edn. China Electric Power Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 12.Liu X, Guo Y, Lu P (2014) Robust attitude coordination control for satellite formation with matched perturbations and measurement noises. In: ACC, pp 3893–3898Google Scholar
- 13.Tao Y, Pan C, T Y (2007) A method to improve sunshine efficiency of solar array. Aerosp Shanghai 5:23–26Google Scholar
- 15.Iacomussi P, Radis M, Rossi G, Rossi L (2015) Visual comfort with LED lighting. In: IBPC, pp 729–734Google Scholar