Deep Thinking on Talents Cultivation in the Field of Civil–Military Integration Under the Domain of Science, Technology, and Equipment of National Defense
Based on systematic operation of information system, knowledge will be the leading factor of the fighting capability; the battle of the enemy with us will prominently show the competition of talents with higher quality. The paper deeply analyzes the existing problems on talents cultivation in the field of integrated civil–military equipment technology on the basis of correctly understanding the special standard and requirement in further development of civil–military integration. The paper puts forward the way and path of talents cultivation from the three aspects: first is to establish the target of talents cultivation and its strategic status, second is to realize the three conversion of talents cultivation, and third is to improve the achievements and effect. It has an important realistic significance to reinforce talents cultivation for improving equipment construction and implementing precise support.
KeywordsEquipment field Civil–military integration Talents cultivation Way and path
- 1.Feng L, Zhu L (March 2014) Development of informationized civil-military integration in China. Beijing Social Science & Literature PressGoogle Scholar
- 2.Yang M (2012 Feb) Integrated civil-military development with chinese characteristics. Xian Northwestern Industry University PressGoogle Scholar
- 3.Yu C (2008 Dec) Integrated civil-military development theory. Beijing Military Science PressGoogle Scholar
- 4.Ma L, Lu W (2011 May) Selection of the 11th five-year planning project achievement in the field of educational subject of National Defense Beijing. Jindun PressGoogle Scholar
- 5.Li M, Huang W (2013 Sept) Research on military theory towards competence to fight and win the war. Shenyang Baishan PressGoogle Scholar