Economic Relations Between Korea and Latin America
- 132 Downloads
Geographically, Latin America is the most distant region from Korea. However, economic relations between Korea and Latin America are much closer than what might be expected considering the distance and economic scale of the economies involved.
- Kim, Chong-Sup. 2008. Korea-Peru free trade agreement—Joint feasibility study. Korea: Ministry of Foreign Affairs.Google Scholar
- Kim, Chong-Sup. 2009. Korea—Colombia free trade agreement feasibility study. Korea: Ministry of Foreign Affairs.Google Scholar
- Kim, Chong-Sup, Karen Chan, Takayoshi Yamagawi, and Melvin Redondo. 2011. Joint study on the feasibility of a free trade agreement between Korea and Central America. Korea: Ministry of Foreign Affairs.Google Scholar
- Kim, Ki-Hyun. 2017. Asians in Latin America (in Korean), Hanul Academy.Google Scholar
- Kwon, Kisu, Jin-O Kim, and Hee-Chae Ko. 2009. Korea’s overseas direct investment in Latin America: Its performance and challenges, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.Google Scholar
- Export-Import Bank of Korea, https://www.koreaexim.go.kr/.
- International Construction Information Service, Korea, http://www.icak.or.kr/.
- Korean Statistical Information Service, http://kosis.kr/.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2017), http://www.mofa.go.kr.
- OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), Statistics onTrade in Value Added, https://stats.oecd.org/.
- OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), Creditors Reporting System (CRS), https://stats.oecd.org/.
- Office for Government Policy Coordination—ODAKOREA, http://www.odakorea.go.kr/.
- United Nations, UN Comtrade database, https://comtrade.un.org/.