A Hybrid Routing Control Mechanism for Dual-Mode Communication of Streetlight Information Acquisition System
In order to improve network stability and data acquisition success rate of streetlight information acquisition network, a hybrid routing control mechanism is proposed. Combining the distribution and access mode of streetlight node, and signal attenuation differences between wireless and power line carrier, a dual-tree network is constructed. Firstly, wireless and carrier next hop nodes are respectively calculated in dual-tree network by post-order traversal algorithm. Secondly, next hop node of forwarding packet is selected from wireless and carrier next hop node by the index of transformation rate of signal. The test results show that hybrid routing control mechanism can improve network stability and data acquisition success rate of streetlight information acquisition network.
KeywordsDual-mode communication Hybrid routing control Dual-tree network Streetlight information acquisition system
This work is supported by Key R&D program of common key technology innovation for key industries in Chongqing (cstc2017zdcy-zdyfX0032).
- 1.Bai, C.-L., Ma, J.: Intelligent street lamp monitoring system based on internet of things. J. Appl. Electron. Tech. 40(3), 82–85 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Yan, Z.-L., Gao, S.-J., Huang, X.-Y.: Application of wireless sensor network based on IPv6-based low-power wireless personal area network in smart street lights. J. China Electric Power 23, 78–79 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Gao, Y.-H., Liang, X.-Y.: Design of intelligent streetlight control system based on Zigbee. J. Modern Electron. Technol. 19, 29–32 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu, M.: Comparison of Zigbee and power line carrier in street lamp single lamp control system. J. China New Commun. 17(19), 39–40 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, Z.-Z., Du, Y., Fan, X.-Z.: Research and design of dual mode heterogeneous communication based on ladder algorithm. J. Electro Tech. Appl. 17, 118–121 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Kong, Y.-H., Li, J.-C., Chen, Z.-X.: Design and Realization of an Adaptive Dual-mode Communication Module Based on RSSI. J. Sci. Technol. Eng. 16(23), 203–207 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhu, Y.-N., Liu, J., Xu, Q.: Application of dual-mode communication in bidirectional interaction of smart meters. J. Appl. Electron. Tech. (z1), 210–213 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Qi, Z.-Y., Li, Z.-F.: Microgrid monitoring network based on Zigbee communication. J. Comput. Eng. 43(4), 79–83 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhou, S.-Y., Gao, J.-Z., Zou, S.-H.: Energy-efficient data storage with non-uniform nodes distributed wireless sensor networks. J. Chongqing Univ.: Nat. Sci. Edn. 40(9), 57–66 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Xiang, M., He, J.-X., Du, Y.-H.: An IPv6 based-tree routing control mechanism for low-voltage power line communication. J. Power Syst. Technol. 40(06), 1874–1880 (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Huang, Z.-C., Yuan, F., Li, Y.: Implementation of IPv6 over low power wireless personal area network based on wireless sensor network in smart lighting. J. Comput. Appl. 34(10), 3029–3033 (2014)Google Scholar