Research on Operational Reliability of Digital Control Device of Nuclear Pressurizer Based on Dynamic Fault Tree
The digital pressure control device of Pressurizer, which is equipped with the input Module of selecting median from four inputs, was used as the research object, then a fault tree including static part and dynamic part of the device is established. Next, the Method of Markov was used to analyze the dynamic part. The overall fault tree was analyzed according to the overall logic. And then the Bayesian method is used to obtain the current reliability index of the equipment based on the DCS operating data as input value of the fault tree. Finally own capability and the effect on entire device of input module of selecting median from four inputs is evaluated from the value of reliability and importance, the result shows that the input module is relatively highly optimized.
KeywordsThe logic of selecting median from four inputs Dynamic fault tree Bayesian analysis The evaluation of reliability Digital control device of nuclear pressurizer
This work was partially supported by Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (Grant No. 18020500900), National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61503237), Shanghai Natural Science Foundation (Grant No. 15ZR1418300) and Shanghai Key Laboratory of Power Station Automation Technology (Grant No. 13DZ2273800).
- 1.Wang, Z.: Improvement of liquid level measurement method for deaerator. Forum Ind. Technol. 14, 76–78 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, E.B.: Analysis of the implementation and characteristics of AP1000 regulator pressure automatic control logic. China Hi-Tech Enterp. 33, 46–48 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, X.K., Yang, X.H., Liu, G., et al.: Application of probabilistic safety assessment in nuclear power plant protection system. East China Electr. Power 38, 725–729 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, W.Q.: Research on Reliability Analysis Method of DCS in Nuclear Power Plant Based on MFM. Harbin Engineering University (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou, S.L., Liu, Y.Y., Du, W.: Reliability analysis of digital reactor power control system in nuclear power plant based on fault tree method. Nucl. Sci. Eng. 33, 419–428 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Qian, H., Luo, J.B., Jin, W.J., et al.: Reliability evaluation of DEH system optimization based on dynamic fault tree. China Electr. Power 47, 92–96 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, Y.F.: A New Method of Dynamic Fault Tree Analysis for Complex Systems and Its Application. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Kang, C.Z.: Research on Reliability Modeling and Evaluation of DCS in Thermal Power Plants. North China Electric Power University (2014)Google Scholar