Communication Network Planning with Dual Network Coupling Characteristics Under Active Distribution Network
A novel communication network planning method is proposed by considering the relationship between optical fiber communication network and power grid and the topological stability of communication networks. Firstly, the minimum spanning tree is used to generate the shortest power grid topology in term of the minimum expense of initial power grid. Then, for dual network (i.e., power grid and communication network) coupling characteristics, considering the constraints of network looping rate and invulnerability, an economic planning model is established and further solved by using the particle swarm optimization (PSO) algorithm. Finally, a 29-node system is employed to confirm the effectiveness and feasibility of the proposed method.
KeywordsCommunication networks Power grid Active distribution network Topology stability PSO algorithm
This work was supported in part by the national Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61773253, and project of Science and technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality under Grants No. 15JC1401900, 14JC1402200, and 17511107002. This work was also supported in part by the Funds of Nantong Applied Basic Research Plan (GY12017015) and Qing Lan Project of colleges and universities in Jiangsu province.
- 3.Samuelsson, O., et al.: Active distribution network — demonstration project ADINE. In: Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe, pp. 1–8. IEEE (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.You, Y., et al.: Technology and its trends of active distribution network. Autom. Electr. Power Syst. 36(18), 10–16 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Bi, P.X., J, L., Zhang, W.Y.: Improved branch switching method for distribution network reconfiguration. Proc. CSEE 21(8), 98–103 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou, B.X., Liu, X.Y.: Topology analysis method of distribution network based on network graphics and its application. Autom. Electr. Power Syst. 27(16), 67–70 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Cheng, K.Q., Li, S.W., Zhou, J.: Evaluation method of network invulnerability based on edge weight. Comput. Eng. Appl. 46(35), 95–96 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Shi, Y., Guo, S.Y., Qiu, X.S.: Immune algorithm based route planning method for power communication network. J. Beijing Univ. Posts Telecommun. 2, 14–17 (2014)Google Scholar