Power Consumption Strategy in Smart Residential District with PV Power Based on Non-cooperative Game
With the popularization of intelligent household appliances, the interactions between electric market and customers have become more frequent. Because of Photovoltaic(PV) power intermittency, the customers are encouraged to participate in PV consumption. This paper proposes an optimal smart power utilization model using a non-cooperative game for residential community with distributed PV energy. Firstly, a benefit maximization model for distributed PV energy is established to determine an optimal PV output. Secondly, according to the consumption habits and load curves of residential customers, a power utilization model of community customers is built by clustering analysis. Finally, a non-cooperative game model between PV power supplier and customers in the community is built, and a Nash Equilibrium point is obtained based on the balance between maximum benefit of PV power and minimum electricity bills for customers, which is useful to encourage the consumers to consume PV energy in local areas. The proposed model can not only achieve the maximum benefit of PV power, but also reduce customers’ electricity payments, which is indicated in case studies.
KeywordsPhotovoltaic power consumption Clustering analysis Customer behavior analysis Game theory
This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China(NSFC) (51247006, 51507022). The authors would like to thank all the reviewers for their valuable comments on improving the paper.
- 4.Li, H., Zang, C., Peng, Z., et al.: Optimal home energy management integrating random PV and appliances based on stochastic programming. In: Control and Decision Conference, Yinchuan, pp. 429–434. IEEE Press (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Kaveh, P., Alessandra, P., Henrik, S., et al.: Demand response for aggregated residential consumers with energy storage sharing. In: 2015 54th IEEE Conference Decision and Control, Osaka, pp. 2024–2030. IEEE Press (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Mu, L., Yu, N., Huang, H., et al.: Distributed real-time pricing scheme for local power supplier in smart community. In: 2016 IEEE 22nd International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS), Wuhan, pp. 40–47. IEEE Press (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, C., Luo, H., Yang, Q.: Smart power consumption strategy considering satisfaction of residential users in the process of utilizing electricity. J. South China Univ. Technol.(Nat. Sci. Ed.) 44(8), 60–66 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, S., Liu, J., Zhao, B., et al.: Cloud computing-based analysis on residential electricity consumption behavior. Power Syst. Technol. 37(6), 1542–1546 (2013)Google Scholar