A New Out-of-Step Splitting Strategy Based on Compound Information
The existing out-of-step splitting device may be worse in adaptability under multi-frequency out-step oscillation scenario. Aiming at this problem, this paper presents an out-of-step splitting strategy based on compound information to adapt to the migration of oscillating center. In detail, the proposed strategy can obtain bus voltage amplitude/phase information provided by WAMS and local Ucosφ criterion to determine position of out-of-step oscillation center and out-of-step period. The proposed strategy can greatly simplify the configuration and parameter setting of out-of-step splitting devices. Simulation results show that the correctness of the proposed strategy under multi-frequency out-step oscillation scenario.
KeywordsCriterion based on Ucosφ WAMS Compound information Out-of-step splitting strategy
The authors would like to gratefully acknowledge the support of project of Multi-frequency Out-of-step Oscillation in Yunnan Power Grid.
- 2.Liu, F., et al.: Out-of-step oscillation center change rules and its location under multi-frequency oscillation. Autom. Electr. Power Syst. 38(20), 68–73 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, F., et al.: Multi-frequency oscillation under the out-of-step oscillation center change law and positioning. Power Syst. Autom. 38(20), 68–73 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, F., et al.: Basic factors and sensitivity analysis of oscillation center migration. Proc. CSEE 37(06), 1695–1702 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Xia, C., et al.: Applicability analysis of out-of-step solution criterion under multi-frequency oscillation. Autom. Electr. Power Syst. 40(04), 26–31 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Tang, F., et al.: Research on the oscillation center of interconnected area power grids based on voltage frequency characteristics. High Volt. Eng. 41(03), 754–761 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Gao, P., et al.: Study on oscillation center. In: Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Hou, J., et al.: An oscillation center identification method and application in electro-mechanic transient simulation. Proc. CSEE 33(25), 61–67 (2013)Google Scholar