An Approach to Propose Optimal Energy Storage System in Real-Time Electricity Pricing Environments
Based on the fact that the penetration of renewable energies is increasing dramatically, almost all the energy markets have changed and taken action to present the strategy of real-time pricing over the last decade. However, the research on how these renewables, which is going to become the vital part in the integrated energy system, coordinate with other energy sources under the real-time pricing. Moreover, with the development of energy storage system, issues about how to evaluate the participation of them in the integrated energy system and how to provide an optimal capability for them in a given settings should be given more consideration. This paper will focus on introducing an approach to coordinate the participation of all the energy resources in the integrated energy systems within and without energy storage system.
KeywordsOptimal energy flow Real-time pricing Energy storage system Integrated energy system
- 2.Xu, X., Hou, K., Jia, H., et al.: A reliability assessment approach for the urban energy system and its application in energy hub planning. In: IEEE Pes General Meeting, Denver, CO, USA (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.An, S., Li, Q., Gedra, T.W.: Natural gas and electricity optimal power flow. In: Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition Conference, Dallas, TX, USA (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Y., Kai, H., Jia, H., et al.: Decoupled optimization of integrated energy system considering CHP plant based on energy hub model. In: International Conference on Applied Energy (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Y., Hou, K., Jia, H.: A computational approach for modeling, evaluating and optimizing the reliability of integrated community energy systems. In: 1st IEEE Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration, Beijing, China (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, J., Gu, W., Lu, S., et al.: Coordinated planning of multi-district integrated energy system combining heat network mode. Autom. Electri. Power Syst. 40, 17–24 (2016)Google Scholar