Technological Updating Decision–Making Model for Eco–Factory Through Dynamic Programming
As the key subject of the green manufacturing system, the construction of eco–factory has become an important content in order to achieve the sustainable development of enterprises. In this paper, a technological updating decision-making model is established based on dynamic programming (DP) for eco–factory. Firstly, the evaluation index system for eco–factory is established. Secondly, the local weight and global weight of each index are calculated based on analytic network process (ANP) and Delphi method. Finally, the decision–making model of eco-factory is established to find the optimal investment plan by using the method of logarithmic fitting and DP. The ANP and Delphi method present a great potential in solving complex and ambiguous problems and the decision-making based on DP can obtain the better ecological benefits through an example of a foundry factory, therefore the feasibility of the proposed method is proved.
KeywordsEco-factory Ecological benefits Analytic network process Dynamic programming Decision-making
- 2.Kai, S., Leino, T., Joutsiniemi, A.: Sustainable manufacturing and eco-factories within sustainable industrial areas within fast growing eco-cities sustainable manufacturing and eco-factories within sustainable industrial areas within fast growing eco-cities. In: Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing, FAIM (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Reinhard, J., Zah, R., Wohlgemuth, V., et al.: Applying life cycle assessment within discrete event simulation: practical application of the Milan/EcoFactory material flow simulator (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Jia, J., Yang, Y., Yang, T., et al.: Research on dynamic programming of the series manufacturing system reliability allocation. J. Converg. Inf. Technol. 7(7), 17–25 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Kabak, M., Dağdeviren, M.: A hybrid approach based on ANP and grey relational analysis for machine selection. Tehnicki Vjesnik 24, 109–118 (2017)Google Scholar
- 14.Li, H., Tao, M., Sun, Z.: Research on the process evaluation of green university based on concordance analysis. In: International Conference on Chinese Control and Decision Conference, pp. 3642–3646. IEEE Press (2009)Google Scholar