Design and Implementation of OFDM Transceiver Using Different Modulation Technique over CDMA
In this work, OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) is studied for different transmission systems on the basis of BER (Bit Error Rate), transmitting signal, received signal, constellation diagram and the best transmitting scheme is determined for OFDM. Simulation results are utilized to determine: how the Bit Error Ratio (BER) of a transmission varies when signal to Noise Ratio and Multi-Propagation effect are altered for 16-QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation) and QPSK (Quadrature Phase Shift Keying) modulation.
KeywordsOFDM QAM QPSK ISI BER
We would like to thanks Electronics & Communication Department of JECRC University for providing the support and help. We would also like to thanks to Prof. (Dr.) Ram Rattan, Dean Engineering, Dr. Dinesh Sethi, HOD ECE, Prof. (Dr.) Manisha Gupta, HOD Physics of JECRC University.
- 2.Kumar, A., Gupta, M.: Design of OFDM and PAPR reduction using clipping method. Artificial Intelligence and Network Security 2015, vol. 1. pp. 221–229. DRDO Delhi, Desi-doc (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Ghorpade, S., Sankpal, S.: Behaviour of OFDM system using Matlab simulation. Int. J. Adv. Comput. Res. 3, 67–71 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Murtuza, W., Srivastava, N.: Implementation of OFDM based transreceiver for IEEE802.11a on FPGA. Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Sci. Softw. Eng. 4, 24–28 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Raju, G., Uma, B.: Design and simulation of wavelet OFDM with wavelet denoising on AWGN channel. Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Commun. Eng. 2, 3015–3018 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.VaniDivyatha, M., SivaReddy, B.: Design and BER performance of MIMO-OFDM for wireless broad band communication. Int. J. Modern Eng. Res. 3, 1382–1385 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Nieto, J.: An investigation of OFDM-CDMA using different modulation schemes on HF multipath fading channel. In: Proceedings of the SPIE Digital Wireless Communication, vol. 55, pp 300–308 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Jober, M.A., Massicotke, D., Achouri, Y.: A higher radix FFT FPGA implementation suitable for OFDM system. In: IEEE International Conference on Electronic Circuit & System, vol. 1, pp. 744–747 (2011)Google Scholar