A New Information Publishing System for Mobile Terminal by Location-Based Services Based on IoT
In this paper, a new information publishing system based on Internet of things is proposed. It mainly consists of three parts: the screen side, the service side and the client side. And all of them connect each other by network. The screen side has realized the internet of screens in which geographically dispersed independent screens are connected to the internet by the customized set-top boxes. The server cluster provides high performance application services and manages the promptly increasing multimedia publishing information to users on the service side. Meanwhile MQTT protocol is deployed to implement a lightweight broker-based publish and subscribe messaging mechanism in our constrained environments to solve the bandwidth bottleneck. On the client side, the mobile terminal user can release information with dedicated software by location-based services. The paper has realized a prototype SzIoScreen, and give some related test results.
KeywordsInformation publishing system Location-based services Internet of things Screen Set-top box
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61471162, 61501178); Science and Technology Research Program of Hubei Provincial Department of Education (Q20171401); Open Foundation of Hubei Collaborative Innovation Center for High-efficient Utilization of Solar Energy (HBSKFMS2014032); Program of International science and technology cooperation (2015DFA10940).
- 1.Liu, C., Zhao, C.: Research on group enterprise multimedia information publishing system. In: MATEC Web of Conferences, ICMAA 2017, pp. 1–4 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Ji, X.-Y., Xd, Z.: The Design and implementation of teaching aids information publishing system based on glossy display. In: International Conference on Computer Science and Technology, pp. 1134–1141 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Yazici, A., Koyuncu, M., Yilmaz, T., Sattari, S., Sert, M., Gulen, E.: An intelligent multimedia information system for multimodal content extraction and querying. Multimedia Tools Appl. 1, 1–36 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, J.: Design and Implementation of Information Distribution System Based on Internet of Vehicles. South China University of Technology (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, X., Wang, C.: The construction of transaction information release system based on WebGIS for house property. Sci. Surv. Mapp. 3(42), 169–173 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Küpper, A.: Location-based services: fundamentals and operation. JCMS J. Common Mark. Stud. 49(5), 923–947 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Hunkeler, U., Hong, L.T., Stanford-Clark, A.: MQTT-S—A publish/subscribe protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. In: International Conference on Communication Systems Software and Middleware and Workshops, pp. 791–798 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Zeng, W., Zhao, Y., Ou, K., Song, W.: Research on cloud storage architecture and key technologies. In: International Conference on Interaction Sciences: Information Technology, pp. 1044–1048 (2009)Google Scholar