An Exploration on the Regional Sharing Mechanism for High-Quality Online Teaching Resources of Colleges and Universities in the Internet Era
With the “Internet + ” strategy, more and more high quality online teaching resources are constantly developed to solve the issue of imbalance in high-quality teaching resources among universities. However, the lack of resource sharing mechanism seriously restricts the effectiveness of the resource sharing. Based on an analysis of the status quo of high quality online teaching resources sharing, this paper proposes five types of resource sharing mechanism, which include the coordination mechanism, motivation mechanism, investment mechanism, payment mechanism and evaluation mechanism.
KeywordsOnline teaching resources Regional sharing mechanism MOOC
The authors acknowledge supports received from (i) Project of Higher Education Teaching Research and Reform of Guangdong, China (No. GDJG20141027), (ii) Project of Education and Teaching Achievement Award the Innovation Funds of Guangdong, China (No. 55610148), and (iii) The Innovation Funds of Guangdong, China (No. 2014GXJK008).
- Six Universities in the Shipai Area. In: Self-Evaluation on the National College Students’ Cultural Quality Education Base (2002)Google Scholar
- Zheng, C.L., Shao, H.Y.: Research on the teaching resource sharing at college and university. Res. High. Eng. Educ. 3, 97–102 (2010)Google Scholar
- Zhou, Y., Chen, H., Zhang, Y.L.: On share-type quality teaching resources construction in tertiary institutions: an example of development of MOE state quality opec courses. High. Educ. Sanjiang 4, 1–6 (2013)Google Scholar
- Wang, Y.B.: The soul of MOOCs and its enlightenment and resources. J. High. Educ. 35(1), 57–60 (2014)Google Scholar
- He, K.H.: Research on the effects of information technology on education. J. Educ. Inf. Technol. 1, 3–8 (2014)Google Scholar
- Zhou, J.: Teaching evaluation is the key method to improve education quality. In: Presented at the Conference of Experience Sharing of Undergraduate Teaching (2006)Google Scholar
- Ministry of Education of P.R.C. Key Points of Work in 2015Google Scholar
- Ministry of Education of P.R.C.: Implementation Scheme for Building an Effective Mechanism Utilizing Information-Based Means to Expand The Coverage of High-Quality Educational Resources (2014)Google Scholar
- Department of Education of Guangdong Province: Opinions on Credit System Management Implemented By Regular Institutions of Higher Education (2014)Google Scholar
- Website of Teaching Community in Beijing Xueyuan Road. http://www.xueyuanlu.cn/
- Course Electing Management System of Guangzhou Higher Education Mega. http://unitown.scnu.edu.cn/default.aspx?pid=2