Stability Criteria on a Type of Differential Inclusions with Nonlinear Integral Delays
It is very difficult in directly analyzing the robust stability of uncertain differential inclusions. If all points of the convex polyhedron are found, we can easily analyze the stability of convex points to obtain the stability of the uncertain differential inclusions. The new method of constructing polyhedron Lyapunov functional for given differential inclusions with nonlinear integral delays is presented. Algebraic criteria of asymptotical stable of the zero solution of a class of differential inclusion with nonlinear integral delays is outlined, too. Moreover, the above conclusions are similarly generalized to show by the Ricatti matrix inequalities. Finally, an interesting example is presented to illustrate the main result effectively.
This work is Supported by National Key Research and Development Program of China (2017YFF0207400).
- 10.Guo S, Yan S, Wen S. Absolute Stability of Nonlinear Systems with MIMO Bounded Time-Delays. American Society of Mechanical Engineers(ASME), Design Engineering Division, 2003,116(2).Google Scholar
- 11.Guo S, Irene M, Han L, Xin WF, Feng XJ. Commuting matrices, equilibrium points for control systems with single saturated input. Applied Mathematics and Computation. preprint.Google Scholar
- 12.Joaquain MC. Stability of the convex hull of commuting matrixes. In: Proceedings of the 32nd conference on decision and control. San Antonio, Texas; 1993.Google Scholar
- 13.Huang L. Stability theory. Beijing: Peking University Press; 1992. p. 235–83.Google Scholar
- 23.Shevitz D, Paden B. Lyapunov stability theory of non-smooth systems. In: Proceeding of the 32nd conference on decision and control. San Antonio, Texas; 1993, pp. 416–421.Google Scholar