Stability of Lurie Time-Varying Systems with Time-Varying Delay Feedbacks
In this chapter, the stability problems of Lurie nonlinear system with time-varying plant and time-varying actuator under time-varying delay feedback are presented. First, absolute stability criteria, which we define as solvable matrix inequalities, are outlined by constructing a Lyapunov–Razumikhn functional. Second, we analyze these solvable matrix inequalities, and give their sufficient and necessary solvable conditions that are easily computed in practical systems. Third, based on our norm definition, solvable conditions and time-delay bound estimations can be obtained from two cases of solvable norm inequalities. More importantly, by analyzing all obtained procedures, we present the optimal combination method about a pair of \((\tau ,Q)\). Finally, an interested numerical example is presented to illustrate the above results effectively.
This work is Supported by National Key Research and Development Program of China (2017YFF0207400).
- 2.Bliman PA. Stability criteria for delay systems with sector-bounded nonlinearities. In: American control conference, proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 1; 2001. p. 402–7.Google Scholar
- 8.Hale JK, Lunel SMV. Effects of small delays on stability and control. In: Operator theory and analysis. Birkhauser, Basel; 2001. p. 275–301.Google Scholar
- 10.Lur’e AI. Some non-linear problems in the theory of automatic control. HM Stationery Office; 1957.Google Scholar
- 11.Malek-Zavarei M, Jamshidi M. Time-delay systems: analysis, optimization and applications. Amsterdam: Elsevier Science Inc; 1987.Google Scholar
- 19.Yu P. Absolute stability of nonlinear control systems, vol. 25. Berlin: Springer; 2008.Google Scholar
- 21.Yu L, Han QL, Yu S, Gao J. Delay-dependent conditions for robust absolute stability of uncertain time-delay systems. In: 42nd IEEE conference on decision and control, 2003. Proceedings, vol. 6; 2003. p. 6033–6037.Google Scholar