Stability and Closed Trajectory for Second-Order Control Systems with Single-Saturated Input
In this chapter, based on a new method through defining new equilibrium points, the relationship criterion among equilibrium points is discussed for linear system with saturated inputs. The asymptotic stability of the origin of the linear system in the presence of a single saturation input is analyzed, and the existence equations of closed trajectory is also considered for the same control systems. Finally, characteristics of commutative matrices of MIMO linear systems are considered. And at the same time, we present the simple criterion equations of asymptotic stability of second-order control systems with single-saturated input when \(ABK=BKA\).
This work is Supported by National Key Research and Development Program of China (2017YFF0207400).
- 1.Dugard L, Verrist EI, editors. Stability and control of time-delay systems. Berlin: Springer; 1998. p. 303–10.Google Scholar
- 4.Huang L. Stability theory. Beijing: Peking University Press; 1992. p. 235–83.Google Scholar
- 13.Sontag ED, Sussmann HJ. Nonlinear output feedback design for linear systems with saturated control. In: Proceeding of 29th conference on decision and control; 1990. vol. 45(5). p. 719–721.Google Scholar
- 14.Tatsushi, Yasuyuki F. Two conditions concerning common quadratic Lyapunov functions for linear systems. IEEE Trans Autom Control. 1997;42(5):750–761.Google Scholar
- 15.Tarbouriech S, Gomes da JM. Synthesis of controllers for continuous-times delay systems with saturated control via LMIs. IEEE Trans Autom Control. 2000;45(1):105–11.Google Scholar