Mathematical Modeling and Stability of Linear Uncertain Systems with Actuator Saturations
This chapter is dedicated to presenting a new method of saturation nonlinear fields which can be used to tackle problems of analysis and synthesis for linear systems subject to actuator saturations. Noting that new systematic techniques which can be formally presented in the chapter, the objective of the chapter is to show not only the recent methods but also their practical applications. The focus of this chapter is on the so-called \(0-1\) algebra-geometry type structure equations. We attempt to provide qualitative analysis methods and stability methods for linear systems with saturated inputs in both global and local contexts. Our hope is also that this part will enable practitioners to have more concise model systems to modern saturation nonlinear techniques and that this will encourage future applications.
This work is supported by National Key Research and Development Program of China (2017YFF0207400).
- 4.Huang L. Stability theory. Beijing: Peking University Press; 1992. p. 235–83.Google Scholar
- 9.Mancilla-Aguilar JL, Garcia RA. A converse Lyapunov theorem for nonlinear switched systems. Syst Control Lett. 2000;41(1):69–71.Google Scholar
- 13.Sontag ED, et al., Sussmann HJ. Nonlinear output feedback design for linear systems with saturated control. Proc 29th Conf Decis Control. 1990;45(5):719–21.Google Scholar
- 14.Tatsushi, Yasuyuki F. Two conditions concerning common quadratic lyapunov functions for linear systems. IEEE Trans Autom Control. 1997;42(5):750–61.Google Scholar
- 15.Tarbouriech S, Gomes da JM. Synthesis of controllers for continuous-times delay systems with saturated control via LMIs. IEEE Trans Autom Control. 2000;45(1):105–11.Google Scholar