Assessment of Environmentally Friendly Enterprises
In the previous chapters, we have discussed a method to evaluate the environmental performance of the product (or service) provided by an enterprise, specifically, the product LCA method, and we have also discussed methods to avoid poor sourcing methods for the environmental performance of the product (or service), namely to perform eco-design for each element of the product or service and its entire life cycle.
Recommended and Referenced Literatures
- 1.Establishment of the Resource-saving and Environment-friendly Iron and Steel Enterprise Editorial Board. 2006. Establishment of the resource-saving and environment-friendly iron and steel enterprise. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press.Google Scholar
- 2.Chazhong, Ge, and Jiang Hongqiang. 2010. Industrial pollution control and environment friendly enterprise. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press.Google Scholar
- 3.State Environmental Protection Administration. 2003. Notice for holding the state environment friendly enterprise creating activity [No. 92 H.F. (2003)]. [EB/OL]. (2003-05-23) [2016-08-09]. http://www.zhb.gov.cn/gkml/zj/wj/200910/t20091022_172194.htm.
- 4.Pollution Control Division of Environmental Protection Department, Environmental Development Centre of Environmental Protection Department. 2009. Work manual of the establishment of national environment friendly enterprise. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press.Google Scholar
- 5.Jingjiang, Li. 2006. Enterprise’ green operation-the only way of sustainable development. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press.Google Scholar
- 6.Fanje, Liang. 2005. Corporate environmental management: corporate environmental management and administrative approval. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press.Google Scholar
- 7.Zuomiao, Xie. 2008. Environmentally friendly economic development mode. Beijing: Minzu University of China Press.Google Scholar
- 8.Yinghua, Zhang, and Zhang Jianyu. 2010. Theory and practice of enterprise’s environmentally friendly operation. Beijing: Economic Science Press.Google Scholar