Constructing Fuzzy Type-I Decision Tree Using Fuzzy Type-II Ambiguity Measure from Fuzzy Type-II Datasets
One of the most tools of data mining techniques is decision trees for both learning and reasoning from the crisp dataset. In a case of fuzzy dataset, the fuzzy decision tree must be established to extracted fuzzy rules. The paper illustrates an approach to establish fuzzy type-I decision tree from fuzzy type-II dataset using the ambiguity measure in fuzzy type-II form.
KeywordsData mining Fuzzy decision tree Fuzzy type-II Ambiguity measure
- 3.Lee, M. C., Chang, T.: Rule extraction based on rough fuzzy sets in fuzzy information systems. Transactions on computational collective intelligence III. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 115–127 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.Cai Z., Shao, Y., Cao, Y., Dun, Y.: A New Method of Information System Processing Based on Combination of Rough Set Theory and Pansystems Methodology. In Emerging Research in Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 225–233 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.Zarandi, M. F., Gamasaee, R., Castillo, O.: Type-1 to Type-n Fuzzy Logic and Systems. In Fuzzy Logic in Its 50th Year. Springer International Publishing. 129–157 (2016).Google Scholar
- 6.Elashiri, M. A., Hefny, H. A., Elwhab, A. H.: Reduction Fuzzy Data Set based on Rough Accuracy Measure. In International Conference on Advances in Computer Science, AETACS. Elsevier (2013).Google Scholar
- 9.Elashiri, M. A., Hefny H. A., Elwhab A. H.: Induction of fuzzy decision trees based on fuzzy rough set techniques. In Computer Engineering and Systems International Conference (ICCES) on IEEE (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.Agüero, J. R., Vargas, A.: Using type-2 fuzzy logic systems to infer the operative configuration of distribution networks. In Proceedings IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting. 2379–2386 (2005).Google Scholar
- 13.Elashiri, M. A., Hefny H. A., Elwhab A. H.: Construct fuzzy decision trees based on roughness measures. In International Conference on Advances in Communication, Network, and Computing. Springer Berlin Heidelberg (2012).Google Scholar
- 15.Center for Machine Learning and Intelligent Systems at the University of California, Irvine, https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Iris.