Instantaneous Voltage PIR Closed-Loop Control for the Auxiliary Inverter
As an important part of EMU (Electric Multiple Units), the auxiliary power supply system plays an important role in the normal operation of the vehicle. In order to improve the reliability of the auxiliary power supply system, this paper analyses the harmonics of the auxiliary inverter under nonlinear load and suggests that the 6th harmonic voltage components in the DQ synchronous rotating coordinate system can be controlled to achieve the simultaneous control of the 5th and 7th harmonic voltage components in the three-phase static coordinate system. The instantaneous voltage PIR (Proportion Integral Resonance) closed loop control method in DQ synchronous rotating coordinate system is researched to eliminate the voltage aberration caused by harmonics and ensure the quality of output voltage. Finally, the simulation results show that the design has achieved the desired objectives.
KeywordAuxiliary inverter Resonant control Nonlinear load
This work was supported by the China National Science and Technology Support Program under Grant 2016YFB1200502-04, Beijing base construction and personnel training special under Grant Z171100002217025, and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities under Grant 2016JBM058 and Grant 2016RC038.
- 1.Li Z, Li Y, Wang P et al (2008) Three-phase PWM inverters with three-phase output transformer and three-phase filter inductor. In: ICEMS 2008. International conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, 2008. IEEE, pp 1116–1121Google Scholar
- 3.Chen Y, Smedley K (2005) Parallel operation of one-cycle controlled grid connected three-phase inverters. In: Industry applications conference, 2005. Fortieth IAS annual meeting. conference record of the 2005. IEEE, vol 1, pp 591–598Google Scholar
- 4.Bon-Ho B, Seung-Ki S (2001) A compensation method for time delay of full digital synchronous frame current regulator of PWM AC drives. In: Industry applications conference, 2001. Thirty-sixth IAS annual meeting. conference record of the 2001 IEEE, pp 1708–1714Google Scholar
- 5.Yin W, Ma Y (2013) Research on three-phase PV grid-connected inverter based on LCL filter. In: 2013 8th IEEE conference on industrial electronics and applications (ICIEA). IEEE, pp 1279–1283Google Scholar
- 7.Chen Y, Smedley K (2005) Parallel operation of one-cycle controlled grid connected three-phase inverters. In: Industry applications conference, 2005. Fourtieth IAS annual meeting. Conference record of the 2005. IEEE, vol 1, pp 591–598Google Scholar
- 8.Li Z, Li Y, Wang P et al (2008) Three-phase PWM inverters with three-phase output transformer and three-phase filter inductor. In: ICEMS 2008. International conference on electrical machines and systems, 2008. IEEE, pp 1116–1121Google Scholar
- 9.Guerrero JM, Matas J, de V L et al (2006) Wireless-control strategy for parallel operation of distributed-generation inverters. IEEE Trans Ind Electr 53(5):1461–1470Google Scholar