Synergetic Control Design of EMU Parallel Motor
It is of great practical significance and wide application prospect to study the high performance multi-induction motor control strategy and control system by using advanced synergetic control theory. Combined with the principle of motor vector control and synergetic control, a parallel motor vector control system based on synergetic controller is designed. The system is more suitable for high-order, nonlinear systems than traditional vector control methods. The method not only can simplify the algorithm, but also can simplify the circuit structure, that is, to eliminate the traditional method of PI regulator, with better steady-state and dynamic performance. This paper verifies the above conclusion by stimulations in MATLAB/Simulink.
KeywordsParallel motor Vector control Synergetic control EMU
This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation (NNSF) of China under Grant 51477146.
- 1.Wang R, Wang Y, Dong Q, He Y, Wang Z (2006) Study of control methodology for single inverter parallel connected dual induction motors based on the dynamic model. In: 37th IEEE power electronics specialists conference, Jeju, pp 1–7Google Scholar
- 3.Niu M, Wang T, Zhang Q, He X, Zhao M (2016) A new speed control method of induction motor. In: 35th Chinese control conference (CCC), Chengdu, pp 10140–10143Google Scholar
- 4.Son T-D, Heo T-W, Santi E, Monti A (2004) Synergetic control approach for induction motor speed control. In: 30th annual conference of IEEE industrial electronics society, IECON 2004, pp 883–887Google Scholar
- 5.Kolesenikov, Veselov G (2000) Mordern applied control theory: synergetic approach in control theory. Tsure Press, Moscow-Taganrog, RussiaGoogle Scholar
- 6.Knyazeva H (1998) What is synergetic? Indian Sci Cruiser 12(1):17–23Google Scholar
- 7.Li W, Hu A, Nie Z (2006) The simulation research on vector control of parallel-connected induction motors. J Electric Mach Control 01:102–106 (in Chinese)Google Scholar