Analysis and Elimination of Early Failure of CNC Grinding Machine
The problem of early failure of domestic CNC grinding machine is studied herein. Minitab is used to analyze the machine fault data collected, and the best fitting function about it is obtained. On the basis, the early failure period about the machine is found, and the fault data in the early failure period is also analyzed by FMEA. Meanwhile, the main fault location, fault mode and fault reason in the early failure period of the machine are obtained. Some measures to eliminate the early failure, which are related to the self-made parts, purchased parts and enterprise management, are proposed. These studies lay a foundation for improving the reliability of the series machine.
KeywordsGrinding machine Early failure Reliability
This work is supported by the National Nature Science Foundation (China under Grant No. 51575070); National Major Scientific and Technological Special Project for “High-grade CNC Basic Manufacturing Equipment” (China under Grant Nos. 2016ZX04004-005; 2013ZX04012-041); and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. 106112017CDJXY110006).
- 1.Wei G (2015) The research on early fault eliminating test technology of machining center. Jilin University (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Heng Z (2012) Research of reliability analysis and control technology of CN machine based on element action. Chongqing University (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Jia Z, Shen G, Zhongxiang H et al (2008) Life distribution model and control of CNC lathe based on life cycle. Mach Tools Hydraulics 36:164–167 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Fan X, Jingling X, Zhang G et al (2013) Technology of eliminating early failures for NC machine tools. China Mech Eng 24(16):2241–2247 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Keller AZ, Beng C, Kara-Zaitri C (1988) Further applications of fuzzy logic to reliability assessment and safety. In: Reliability in electronics-elected, proceedings of the seventh symposium on reliability in electronics (Electronics’88), Aug 29–Sept 2. Budapest, HungGoogle Scholar
- 6.Fleming PV, Kara-Zaitri C, Keller AZ (1997) Reliability analysis of machine tool structures. J Eng Ind 99(4):882–888Google Scholar
- 7.Haibo Z (2006) Research on reliability design and growth technology of CNC system. Jilin University (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Renyan J, Mingjian Z (1999) Reliability model and operation. Machinery Industry Press (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Xiaobo L (2010) Quantitative modeling & application study of failure rate bathtub curve of machine tool. Chongqing University (in Chinese)Google Scholar