Planning System—The Major Aspect of Application of Social Systems Engineering
Definition 2 of Social Systems Engineering in Chap. 11 of this book states that “Social systems engineering guides the plan, design, construction and improvement of a social system and its process with certain value.” Planning System is the major aspect of application of Social Systems Engineering.
- Black, J. (Ed.). (2002). Dictionary of economics (2nd ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Bowles, R. A., Whynes, D. K., Allen, G., & Unwin, G. (1979). Macroeconomic planning. London: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Brokstable, R. (2007). A demon of our own design: Markets, hedge funds, and the perils of financial innovation (Chinese version). Beijing: Zhongxin Press.Google Scholar
- Bryson, J. M., & Einsweiler, R. C. (Eds.). (1988a). Strategic planning threats and opportunities for planners (p. 1, 3–4). Chicago: Planners Press.Google Scholar
- Bryson, J. M., & Einsweiler, R. C. (1988b). Introduction (Chap. 1, pp. 1–14). In J. M. Bryson, & R. C. Einsweiler, (Eds.), Strategic planning threats and opportunities for planners (pp. 3–4). Chicago: Planners Press.Google Scholar
- Charpin, J. M. (1984a). Quantified macroeconomic projections. Futures, 18(2), 158–169 [Note: Reprint by Economic Development Institute of The World Bank to be EDI Training Materials 405/715 Aug. 1984].Google Scholar
- Charpin, J.- M. (1984b). Quantified macroeconomic projections [Translated from Les Projections Macroeconomiques Quantifiers]. New York: The World Bank.Google Scholar
- Corbridge, S., Harriss, J., & Jeffrey, C. (2012). India today: Economy, politics and society (2nd ed.). Cambridge, UK: Polity Press.Google Scholar
- Daniels, T. L., Keller, J. W., & Lapping, M. B. (1988). The small town planning handbook (p. 160). Chicago: Planners Press.Google Scholar
- Delors, J. (1965, March). Planning and trade union reality (p.155). Droit Social, No.3, March 1965.Google Scholar
- Dertouzos, M. L., Lester, R. K., & Solow, R. M. (1990). Made in America: Regaining the productive edge, New York (1st Harper Perennial edition, p. 70). New York: HarpPeren.Google Scholar
- European Commission. (1999). ESDP European spatial development perspective (pp. 0, 2–3, 9–10, 14–15). Italy: European Communities.Google Scholar
- European Commission. (2010). Communication from the commission Europe 2020 a Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. Brussels: European Commission. 3.3.2010. COM(2010) 2020.Google Scholar
- Godet, M. (1994). From anticipation to action—A handbook of strategic prospective. Paris: UNESCO.Google Scholar
- Government of India, Planning Commission. (1981). Sixth Five Year Plan 1980–85 (pp. iii, 5, 431–463). New Delhi: The General Manager, Government of India Press.Google Scholar
- Goudard, D. Planning process and national accounts in France (Refer to Note 31).Google Scholar
- Indian Planning Commission, Perspective Planning Division. (1981). A technical nate on the Sixth Plan of India (1980–1985) (pp. iii–iv, 2). New Delhi: The General Manager, Government of Indian Press.Google Scholar
- Institute für Europäische Politik. (1997). Europe from A to Z-Guide to European integration. Belgium: EC.Google Scholar
- Lewis, W. A. (1966). Development planning: The essentials of economic policy. USA: Harper & Row.Google Scholar
- Masse, P. (1965). The plan or the anti-risk (p. 114). Paris: Éditions Gallimard.Google Scholar
- Monnet. J. (1984). French planning (P. Pascallon, Trans.). Washington D.C.: EDI [Note: EDI Economic Development Institute Training Materials 405/714] (Original work published 1977).Google Scholar
- Monnet, J. (1989). French planning-comment (Caracteristiques de la Planification Francaise, Trans. J. Monnet), In Pascallon, P. (Ed.), La Planification Trancaue (pp. 21–27, 1977). New York: The World Bank [Note: Reprint by Economic Development Institute of the World Bank to be EDI Training Materials 405/714 August 1984].Google Scholar
- N&R Planning Bureau of Japan. (2008). Japanese new spatial development plan (Original PPT in Chinese pp. 1–10, Wang, H. J. Trans.). In Seminar of Spatial Development Planning of China and Japan Jointly Sponsored by N&R Planning Bureau, Ministry of Territorial Transport of Japan and Tsinghua Urban Planning and Designing Research Academy on 10th, March, 2008. Beijing: Tsinghua University.Google Scholar
- National Intelligence Council. (2000). Global trends 2015: A dialogue about the future with nongovernment experts. Retrieved from https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/Global%20Trends_2015%20Report.pdf.
- National Intelligence Council. (2004). Mapping the global future: Report of the National Intelligence Council’s 2020 Project. Retrieved from https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/Global%20Trends_Mapping%20the%20Global%20Future%202020%20Project.pdf.
- National Intelligence Council. (2008). Global trends 2025: A transformed world. USA: U.S. Government Printing Office. Retrieved from https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/94769/2008_11_Global_Trends_2025.pdf.
- National Intelligence Council. (2012). Global trends 2030: Alternative worlds (p. 108). Retrieved from https://globaltrends2030.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/global-trends-2030-november2012.pdf.
- National Intelligence Council. (2017). Global trends: Paradox of progress. Retrieved from https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/nic/GT-Full-Report.pdf.
- Planning Commission (Government of India). (2013). Twelfth five year plan 2012–2017 (Vol. 1–3). New Delhi: Sage Publication India Pvt Ltd.Google Scholar
- Sachs, I. (1987). Development and planning (P. Fawcett, Trans.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (Original work published in 1984).Google Scholar
- Stavrianoo, L. S. (1971). A global history (2nd ed., pp. 511–512). USA: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- The Commissart General Du Plan. (1984). Resume of the French ninth plan (1984–1988) (S. Dyson & L. Janssens, Trans.). Paris: Press Service.Google Scholar
- The World Bank. (1983). World development report 1983. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Tinbergen, J. (1967). Development planning (Dutch by N. D. Smith, Trans.). New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company.Google Scholar
- Unesco. (1986). Planning integrated development: Methods used in Asia. Paris: United Nations.Google Scholar
- United Nations. (1975). Use of systems of models in planning (pp. 66, 71). New York: United Nations.Google Scholar