MATLAB-Based Graphical User Interface Development of RADAR with the Implementation of Noise Under Various Bands
Our aim for this research is to initiate a code of RADAR which can locate the position of target even under noise under the various classified bandwidths to provide us with RADAR range and plot a graph between range and SNR using MATLAB. We have developed an application based on a GUI for Windows that creates the procedure of estimating the RADAR range equation quicker and further fitting. With the GUI, we can enter the constraints as an input required to calculate the range and noise of the RADAR as a function of frequency and show the results accordingly on the graphs. Using this GUI, we can generate a RADAR model as per our convenience for testing using parameters and construct the model that is with optimum performance.
KeywordsGraphical user interface (RADAR GUI) Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) RADAR range equation MATLAB RADAR bands
- 1.Merrill IS (1981) Introduction to RADAR systems. McGraw-HillGoogle Scholar
- 4.Nagajyothi A, Raja Rajeswari K (2013) Graphical user interface based signal generator for radar/sonar pulse compression codes. Int J Comput Appl 82.16Google Scholar
- 5.Mahafza, BR (2022) Radar systems analysis and design using MATLAB. CRC PressGoogle Scholar
- 6.Mahafza, BR (2009) Radar signal analysis and processing using MATLAB. CRC PressGoogle Scholar
- 7.Scheiner, B (1999) A MATLAB radar range equation and probability of detection evaluation tool. No. ARL-TR-1806. Army research lab adelphi mdGoogle Scholar