Heat Transfer and Mass Transfer in the Plasma Fluidized Bed
This chapter introduces the heat transfer and mass transfer of plasma fluidized bed from three aspects: temperature distribution, heat transfer, circulation and mass transfer in the plasma fluidized bed. In terms of heat transfer, the effects of gas ionization effects, radiation effects and evaporation effects are introduced in detail, and the specific calculation formulas are given. In addition, this chapter summarizes the conditions and parameters of many studies and practical applications, which provide references for future research and application.
KeywordHeat transfer and mass transfer
- Chen X, Chyou YP, Lee YC, Pfender E. Heat transfer to a particle under plasma conditions with vapor contamination from the particle. Plasma Chem Plasma P. 1985;5(2):119–41.Google Scholar
- Du CM. A plasma fluidized bed for gasification. China patent 201310203334.4; 2014.Google Scholar
- Flamant G. Hydrodynamics and heat transfer in a plasma spouted bed reactor. Plasma Chem Plasma P. 1990;10(1):71–85.Google Scholar
- Moissan H, Dewar J. Nouvelles expériences sur la liquéfaction de fluor. C R. 1897;125:505–11.Google Scholar
- Waldie B. Review of recent work on the processing of powders in high-temperature plasmas Part II—particle dynamics, heat transfer, and mass transfer. Chem Eng. 1972;261:188–93.Google Scholar