Non-thermal Plasma Fluidized Bed
In this chapter, the non-thermal plasma fluidized bed is introduced in detail. The thermal plasma fluidized bed includes gliding arc discharge fluidized bed, dielectric barrier discharge plasma fluidized bed, corona discharge plasma fluidized bed. Moreover, this chapter also introduces the research progress and applications of various reactors, and points out the existing shortcomings of them.
KeywordNon-thermal plasma fluidized bed
- An P. Research on discharge in two-phase mixture of gas and solid with its discharge characteristics in the nonuniform electric fields. Huazhong University of Science and Technology; 2004.Google Scholar
- Flamant G. Hydrodynamics and heat transfer in a plasma spouted bed reactor. Plasma Chem Plasma P. 1990;10(1):71–85.Google Scholar
- Schmidt-Szałowski K, Górska A, Motek M. Plasma–catalytic Conversion of Methane by DBD and Gliding Discharges. J Adv Oxid Technol. 2006;9(2):215–9.Google Scholar
- Schmidt-Szalowski K, Krawczyck K, Mlotek M. Properties of a heterogeneous system of solid particles in gliding discharge plasma. In: 10th International symposium on high pressure low temperature plasma chemistry (Hakone X, 2006). 2006.Google Scholar
- Spillmann A, Sonnenfeld A, Rohr PRV. Flowability modification of lactose powder by plasma enhanced chem vapor deposition. Plasma Process Polym. 2007;4(Supplement S1):S16–S20.Google Scholar