Productivity Performance of Indian Banks with FDI Contents
- 343 Downloads
Indian banking has undergone a sea change after liberalization and reforms. Liberalization and reforms paved the way to foreign direct investment into Indian Banking Sector. It is more than a decade now that have we have received Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Banking and hence it is important to see its impact on the Indian Banking. The present paper is dedicated to analyze and evaluate the productivity performance of Indian banks in the post liberalization era with FDI contents.
KeywordsFDI Banks Productivity Performance BPE PPE ROA R
- Chidambaram, P. (2005). Finance Minister, on deregulation of FDI in India. Indian Express, November 11, 2005.Google Scholar
- ECONOMY WATCH. http://www.economywatch.com/foreign-directinvestment.
- FDI Policy Report. (2005). Government of India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry.Google Scholar
- Jeromi, P. D. (2002). Foreign direct investment in India—Policy, trends and impact. Economic Development of India, 62.Google Scholar
- Joshi, P. N. (2001, August 11–17). Leadership in banking. Economic and Political Weekly, 36(32), 3023–3024. Accessed March 19, 2012 from http://www.jstor.org/stable/4410967.
- OECD. (1999). Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development, Institute for International Economics, Washington, D.C.Google Scholar