Material and Device Performances of Optimized Ti–Sb–Te Alloy
Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
- 269 Downloads
This chapter focuses on the material and device performances of the optimized component, Ti0.43Sb2Te3. Ti0.43Sb2Te3-based devices exhibit one order of magnitude faster operation speed than Ge2Sb2Te5-based one at one-fifth reduced power.
KeywordsVoltage Pulse Switching Energy Drift Coefficient Reset Voltage Device Lifetime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.I.K. Kim, S.L. Cho, D.H. Im, E.H. Cho, D.H. Kim, G.H. Oh, D.H. Ahn, S.O. Park, S.W. Nam, J.T. Moon, C. H. Chung, Symposium on VLSI Technology Digest of Technical Papers, Honolulu, 203–204 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.R. Bez, I.E.E.E. Int, Electron Devices Meet. 51(1-5), 14 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.D.H. Ahn, S.L. Cho, H. Horill, D.H. Im, I.S. Kim, G.H. Oh, S.O. Park, M.S. Kang, S.W. Nam, C.H. Chung, E/PCOS. Milano 9, 87–91 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.I.S. Kim, S.L. Cho, D.H. Im, E.H. Cho, D.H. Kim, G.H. Oh, D.H. Ahn, S.O. Park, S.W. Nam, J.T. Moon, C.H. Chung, Symp. On VLSI Technol., Dig. Technol. Pap. 19.3, 203–204 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.W. Wang, D. Loke, L. Shi, R. Zhao, H. Yang, L.-T. Law, L.-T. Ng, K.-G. Lim, Y.-C. Yeo, T.-C. Chong, A.L. Lacaita, Scientific Reports 2(360), 1–6 (2012)Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017