Application of Computer Simulation in Interference Assessment Between Satellite Systems
With the modernization of the Global Navigation System and the rapid development of Leo system (communication or augmentation), the frequency contention of signal is growing worse. By computer simulation and modeling, fast computation of inter-system interference has become very important. In this paper, complex systems are translated into parameters and models, then calculate the effect of the interference between different systems by computer, and analyze interference factors. The results will provide reference for the analysis of interference and the selection of frequency bands for others satellite system.
KeywordsComputer simulation Parameters model Interference assessment Factors analysis
- 1.Electronic Communications Committee. Compatibility studies between RDSS and other services in the band 2483.5–2500 MHz, Amended (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.ITU-R the 8D workgroup. Recommendation ITU-R M.1831-1 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, C., He, C.: Interference analysis among modernized GNSS. In: IEEE Proceedings (ICCP 2011), pp. 669–673 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Yunzhi, L.: A compatible interoperability evaluation method for global navigation satellite system signal. Appl. Electron. Tech. 40, 95–97 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Xinyan, Z., Xiaodong, Z., Lili, G.: Simulation and analysis of aggregate gain factor of Compass, GPS and Galileo. Appl. Electron. Tech. 9, 95–97 (2009)Google Scholar