Research on the Algorithm of Converting Files Generated by CALPOST to AVS/Express Platform
The technology on visualizing the files generated by CALPOST efficiently and quickly is not so mature in environmental research. Based on the characteristic of the data stored in the CALPOST files, a CAL2AVS (namely CALPOST TO AVS/Express) algorithm was developed in the JAVA platform through Window 7 operation system. Finally, a test was taken in Shenyang City with two emission point sources which showed a better exhibition in rendering and quickness compared with other tools.
KeywordsVisualizing CALPOST CAL2AVS Shenyang City Rending
- 1.HJ2.2-2008. Guidelines for environmental impact assessment: atmospheric environment. Ministry of Environmental Protection the People’s Republic of China (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Zou, X., Yang, H., Zhang, Y., et al.: Distribution simulation analysis of PM10 concentration from typical sources of Shenyang in winter. Chin. J. Environ. Eng. 4, 881–886 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Wu, Q., Huang, J., Sheng, L., et al.: Spatio-temporal and multi-dimensional visualization for the simulation result of CALPUFF model. J. Geo-Inf. Sci. 17, 1–9 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Scire, J., Strimaitis, D., Yamartino, R.: A User’s Guide for the CALPUFF Dispersion Model. Earth Tech. Inc., Concord (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Rew, R., Davis, G., Emmerson, S., et al.: The NetCDF Users Guide, 2005–2009. University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (2011)Google Scholar