Area Constrained Space Information Flow
Departing from Network Information Flow (NIF) that studies network coding in graphs, Space Information Flow (SIF) is a new research direction that studies network coding in geometric space, such as Euclidean space. This work focuses on the problem of Area Constrained Space Information Flow (ACSIF), which is a more practical branch of SIF that considers the constraint on the area where the candidate relay nodes should be placed. One of the key open problems in ACSIF is to design the algorithms that compute the min-cost in multicast networks. This work proposes the first heuristic algorithm based on Delaunay Triangulation (DT) and Linear Programming (LP) techniques that can build a min-cost multicast communication network for N (N ≥ 3) given terminal nodes in 2-D Euclidean space by taking into account the constrained area enclosed in circle with radius R around the terminal nodes. The proposed algorithm has a polynomial computational complexity and the simulation results show that it is effective.
KeywordsSpace information flow Network coding in space Network information flow Network coding Delaunay triangulation
This research was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61271227).
- 2.Li, Z., Wu, C.: Space information flow: multiple unicast. In: Proceedings of IEEE ISIT, pp. 1897–1901 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang, J., Yin, X., Zhang, X., Du, X., Li, Z.: On space information flow: single multicast. In: Proceedings of IEEE NetCod, pp. 1–6 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, J., Li, Z.: A recursive partitioning algorithm for space information flow. In: Proceedings of IEEE GLOBECOM, pp. 1460–1465 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Van Laarhoven, J.M.: Exact and heuristic algorithms for the Euclidean Steiner tree problem. Ph.D. thesis, University of Iowa (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Yin, X., Wang, Y., Wang, X., Xue, X., Li, Z.: Min-cost multicast networks in Euclidean space. In: Proceedings of IEEE ISIT, pp. 1316–1320 (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Hu, Y., Niu, D., Li, Z.: Internet video multicast via constrained space information flow. IEEE MMTC E-Lett. 9(2), 17–19 (2014)Google Scholar
- 12.Li, Z.: Min-cost multicast of selfish information flows. In: Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 231–239 (2007)Google Scholar